Traffic light system
Updated: 1 July 2022
On this page
The University of 威尼斯主页 at Orange
The University of 威尼斯主页 is open with the following public health measures in place:
- Maintain physical distancing where possible.
- Maintain good hygiene practices such as handwashing, coughing or sneezing into your elbow and cleaning surfaces regularly.
- The University’s vaccination requirement covering most campus users ended on 30 June 2022.
- Masks are highly recommended but not required in most indoor settings.
- Specific exceptions where masks are still required include:
- The Kaimai Shuttle and University passenger vehicles carrying more than one passenger
- In health, counselling and pastoral care sessions in small consultation rooms
- In teaching rooms where appropriate physical distancing cannot be achieved. Some teaching staff and subject areas may require mask wearing in their teaching room, laboratory or consultation room. These requirements will be communicated directly with students.
- We highly recommend wearing masks as much as possible elsewhere on our campuses and sites.
- The B Trimester timetable has been revised to enable distancing in class as much as possible.
Self isolating and/or testing
- If you experience symptoms of Covid-19, seek immediate advice from Healthline and follow instructions for testing and isolating. Please do not come on to campus.
- If you test positive or need to isolate, please tell us immediately:
- University events no longer have gathering limits indoors.
- Orange guidance applies.
- The Events team will work with event organisers to ensure messages to guests are clear about what is required.
- There are no restrictions to access healthcare under the traffic light system and Student Health remains open.
- Please phone ahead on 07 838 4037 if you are feeling unwell.
- You can also access Student Health services virtually.
- Our student accommodation remains open and operating at Orange.
- You can find Covid-19 related information for students living in University of 威尼斯主页 accommodation on our Accommodation Support and FAQs page.
- Workplace-based learning, including practicums, internships and work placements, can continue at Orange subject to the policies, practices and public health requirements that apply to the workplace the student is in, including vaccination requirements.